Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hampden road' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

flood risks

The Council is obliged to submit a "Preliminary Flood Risk" assessment by the 22nd June, and we, as Councillors have been asked to highligh…

Started by David Schmitz

28 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by linka

Brand new community centre for Harringay mosque approved

The mosque at the junction of Wightman Road and Hampden Road will have its current community centre replaced with a three-storey building,…

Started by HoL Site Admin

11 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Where is the water coming from on Hampden Road

We are totally puzzled.  A huge puddle - more like flooding at the top end of Hampden Rd between Wightman Rd and Hornsey Station has appear…

Started by Charlotte

1 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Raleigh Rd now used by Haringey Council HGVs.

So after a comment by local Councillor Alan Stanton asking about whether my work on Lausanne Rd had just pushed HGV traffic elsewhere I tho…

Started by John McMullan

14 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Hampden Road commercial premises edging towards dereliction?

After a meeting in Muswell Hill I walked home this afternoon. As I entered the hood I noticed how derelict the commercial premises in Hampd…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Charlotte

8 Hampden Road

Renovation work on the shopfront that housed the now-defunct massage parlour ( Aye, there's the rub ) shows that it once was a " high class…

Started by John D

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Work started on Hornsey Train depot (Hampden)?

It looks to me as if they have started work in the carriage washing facility by Hampden Road without waiting for planning permission.

Started by John D

4 May 9, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Planning Application for Hornsey Depot (Hampden)

According to the Haringey Council Planning webpages, the application for the provision of a carriage-cleaning facility at Hornsey station,…

Started by John D

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Planning Application for Rail Depot, behind Wightman Road (Hampden Road)

The planning application for this closes tomorrow, Wednesday should anyone want to comment. This is a small proposal that the Network Rail…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Parking on Hampden Road

For information - the parking restrictions (double yellow lines ) on the section outside the Mosque to Hornsey station are now being enforc…

Started by John D

6 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service