Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'government papers' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Improved Physical Environment = Better Mental Health

Feeling good about where we live: what can a local council contribute? Council adults’ and children’s services understand their roles in i…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 1, 2009

People feel like they belong to their area, but less than 40% feel able to influence local Decisions

People feel their local area is a place where individuals from different backgrounds get on well together, new figures published show. Hea…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 1, 2009

Make your neighbourhood nicer: how to welcome refugees and Asylum seekers.

11 easy steps to helping make newcomers feel welcome at the neighbourhood level - a little booklet published by Refugee Action

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 30, 2009

How Every Little Local Social Interaction Counts

The Department for Communities and Local Government this month published guidance on 'meaningful social interaction,' and why and how it sh…

Started by Hugh

8 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Liz

Councillors Get Older with few Shifts in Diversity

In association with the Local Government Association (LGA) and the Improvement and Development Agency for local government (IDeA), the Nati…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by matt

New Report: Evidence Gathering: Housing in Multiple Occupation and possible planning responses

A new report that identifies ways to help councils manage high concentrations of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) was published by Hous…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey to be one of 12 areas to trial giving residents a greater say in Council spending

New steps were announced this week as part of a nationwide drive to put more power into the hands of local people. This comes ahead of legi…

Started by Hugh

4 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by matt

Communities in Control White Paper

I've only skimmed through part of this, but it looks like an excellent paper, bang on message with the sorts of things I've been going on a…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 31, 2008

Ecotowns

I thought some members may be interested in the Government's just-published Eco Town Prospectus. Attached below.

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service