Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'glazier' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommended Glazier Dermot

Dermot is a master at his trade and a very fine Irishman with reasonable prices -  highly recommended 

Started by David Robinson

1 Feb 3, 2022
Reply by Sydney

Glazier - broken window

Any recommendations for someone to replace a broken window?  Preferably someone local.

Started by Lindsay

2 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Lindsay

Glazier - highly recommended!

Just before Christmas I searched this forum for a glazier, to replace one of two panes of glass in my bathroom door. I rang two of the comp…

Started by Louise Wallis

9 Jan 10, 2019

Front door/windows - replacing with frosted glass and etching?? Recommendations please?

I want to refurbish my front door which is a 1940s style with about 6 square georgian stye panes of glass at the top.  Does anyone know a c…

Started by Kumari

2 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Kumari

any recommendations for a glazier.

able to supply and fit glass out of hours?

Started by j jones

1 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Hugh

Victorian front door repair

We are looking for recommendations for the repair to our existing Victorian front door, including repair to the original glasswork. Has any…

Started by Elizabeth

5 May 3, 2016
Reply by Natalie

Glazier / glassfitter / window repairs

hello all.Has anyone got the name of a good glazier / glass fitter, someone who works nice and quietly, NOT a team of fitters who laugh and…

Started by Nadine

3 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by JB

local glazier/window supplier

There used to be one that advertised here on HOL.  Does anyone remember who/where they were? v

Started by vaneska

8 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Sash cords replaced

Hi In among the talk of sash windows redecorating, does anyone know someone who will replace the sash cords in two of our old windows - it'…

Started by Ms

3 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Ms

broken window - who you gonna call ?

toy just gone out the window - dozens of glaziers in listings - don't want to get totally ripped off    Help- any recommendations ?

Started by h4k

4 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by h4k

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service