Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy stuff on the street - Fab home-made plant holders in Clarendon Road #N22

Walking back from The Chocolate Factory last night, stumbled across these plant holders made from plastic bottles and hung from the railing…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

Alexandra Palace are looking for Park Volunteers

Park Volunteers   Who we are:   The Alexandra Palace and Park Charitable Trust (APPCT) is a statutory charity set up by the London Borough…

Started by Mel

3 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

Grow Wild UK in Harringay

I expect most of Harringay are keen watchers of Countryfile but in case you missed this week's episode, I thought I'd pop a quick post up a…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Tories Fight Lib Dems Over Veggie Patch Labour Scandal

Weather permitting, I plan to make a small veggie patch tomorrow. The motivation is to teach my son about plants, food, patience etc. Howev…

Started by Phil K

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by JJ B

DEVELOPING PRACTICAL GARDENING SKILLS

Living Under One Sun is running a Practical gardening Course (Accredited NOCN Level 1 Award)from 23rd April - 2nd July (10 sessions - no se…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Mar 24, 2014

GARDENER FOR NEXT FRIDAY?

We need someone to help us out with about a day of gardening work (gardens/ladder), next Friday (28 March): general maintenance work, tidyi…

Started by Cml

1 Mar 22, 2014

Plants, flower pots

Hi.  As i'm arranging a terrace at my new place, I'm looking for some unwanted plants and flower pots. If you have some and want to get rid…

Started by Neil van der Knutsen

3 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Odd jobs - recommendations appreciated

Hi I have odd jobs around the house that need doing in the next week or two and wondered if anyone could suggest people for the following j…

Started by Mel C

0 Feb 9, 2014

Free freshly made woodchip to go

Hi there, We just got a big delivery of freshly made woodchip. We won't be needing all of it so please feel free to bring your bags and you…

Started by Emilie

0 Oct 18, 2013

Be one in a million and give nature a home where you live

The RSPB's new campaign to get a million homes to create space for wildlife offers simple ideas and activities for making where you live a…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service