Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for an unwanted garden fork

Hi there, I'm looking for a standard digging fork to use on my allotment and wondered if anyone might have one they want to get rid of. If…

Started by Ayca

3 Jun 1, 2020
Reply by TC

Plants to give away (donations to Myddleton Road Community Garden welcome)

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! As the Myddleton Road Community Garden sadly can't hold its annual Spring Plant Sale and…

Started by Kari Koonin

10 May 17, 2020
Reply by Kari Koonin

Bean seedlings

I have five runner bean seedlings and 6 climbing French bean seedlings surplus to my needs. Going free to first come first served.

Started by Dick Harris

5 May 8, 2020
Reply by Dick Harris

This year's crops

I am happy to report that the corona virus lock-down has had no discernible effect on the garden - except perhaps to mean that I have been…

Started by Dick Harris

2 Apr 10, 2020
Reply by V Shipp

Cuttings of geraniums or petunias wanted

The covid crisis is threatening to destroy my gardening dreams along with everything else.  I have coveted numerous plants when getting fre…

Started by Jonathan Dunne

4 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by josephine

Wanted: Cuttings for propagating

Hi everyone, I hope you're all coping out there during this crisis.  I wondered if anyone had any plants they'd be happy to leave cuttings…

Started by Jody

4 Mar 28, 2020
Reply by Jody

Wheelbarrow / spade etc wanted to buy

Hello  we've got a new allotment. unfortunately the family members that we left our tools with when we moved overseas seem to have rehomed…

Started by UmPixie

2 Mar 15, 2020
Reply by UmPixie

Free garden soil...or suggestions of how to get rid of it?!

Hi HoLers, I'm giving my garden an overhaul and this means a little bit of landscaping. I have too much soil so looking to give it to a new…

Started by R.E

11 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Marthe Greg

Looking for old gardening bits for my allotment - esp a wheelbarrow!

Hi there, I've just got a new allotment and I'm looking for old tools and bits to kit out my shed. Happy to pick up if possible.

Started by Ayca

0 Jan 31, 2020

Compost bins and base plates

Hi allCouldn't find this topic by searching so I'm hoping it hasn't already been discussed :)Compost bins: If you've placed yours in the ga…

Started by Shar

5 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by Ian Sandford

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service