Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardener' (128)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local gardener required to. Maintain garden

I require a gardener to regularly maintain a front garden and small back garden  on a monthly basis. Must have own tools. Any recommendatio…

Started by Gideon Henry

2 Oct 12
Reply by Gideon Henry

Arboriculturalist/Tree surgeon & landscape gardener recommendations

Hi HoL, Does anyone have any recommendations for any good arboricultarists/tree surgeons that would work in the N15 Green Lanes area? Also…

Started by Mig G

6 Sep 9
Reply by Mig G

Gardener sought - for simple tree pruning

Could anybody recommend a gardener/tree surgeon for pruning of a layland tree that overhangs the fence of my driveway? The tree is rather v…

Started by Martin Godber

0 Aug 31

Recommend a garden maintenance guy for quick jobs

Hi there, I've got a tall bush/tree at the back of my garden that needs someone with a ladder and trimmer to cut it back.  Can anyone recom…

Started by CasperFriendly

0 Aug 29

Gardener with tree pruning experience wanted

Hi, Can anyone recommend a gardener with tree pruning experience? I have a couple of trees that need pruning and shaping. Cheers, Becky

Started by Becky S

1 Aug 24
Reply by Samuel P.

Person Needed to Clear a Garden

Not a big area but a complete jungle - needs cutting back and removing plants before it can become a garden!

Started by Jacky Darville

1 Jul 3
Reply by Allie

Recommendation of excellent gardener

I can highly recommend Robin (079 5137 4926) who did some gardening for me: pruning, digging in new plants, cutting back and tying in some…

Started by Allie

2 Jun 28
Reply by Allie

Garden help wanted

I need help with my garden, I have a bad back which means I can't dig, so I need someone who can work with me (paid) to get some plants in…

Started by pamish

5 Jun 28
Reply by Jacky Darville

Looking for someone to jet wash decking and tidy up garden

Hi, im looking for someone to jet wash our decking and tidy up our garden once the weather gets a little better! If anyone could recommend…

Started by Thea

1 Feb 21
Reply by Jeremy Bevan

Tree maintenance/removal

Dear Harringay  hive I have recently moved back to the area and now have a garden! There are three trees that look like they’ve had a littl…

Started by eileen

7 Feb 15
Reply by eileen

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service