Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'garden' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free: 3m garden parasols - repair to opening mechanism needed - NOW TAKEN

**These have now gone** I have two huge 3m diameter parasols going free. There’s a catch - obviously. They need a bit of repair. The paraso…

Started by Elizabeth

1 May 8, 2020
Reply by Rob

Wheelbarrow / spade etc wanted to buy

Hello  we've got a new allotment. unfortunately the family members that we left our tools with when we moved overseas seem to have rehomed…

Started by UmPixie

2 Mar 15, 2020
Reply by UmPixie

Free garden soil...or suggestions of how to get rid of it?!

Hi HoLers, I'm giving my garden an overhaul and this means a little bit of landscaping. I have too much soil so looking to give it to a new…

Started by R.E

11 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Marthe Greg

Free handmade wooden planters + soil

Anyone interested in getting 3 large handmade wooden planters (with soil) FOR FREE? Now sadly I am giving them away due to imminent move. D…

Started by Michela

4 Feb 22, 2020
Reply by Michela

High Lifting Jack to borrow for fallen tree in garden

Hi,  A small and beloved tree has fallen over in our garden, probably thanks to all the rain recently.  It's got lots of other species entw…

Started by Claire

2 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by PeterPiper

Builder wanted- putting in a french drain and patio

Hi all, We have a huge issue with damp in the backroom of our flat. There's lovely black mold making it's way up the wall and the plaster h…

Started by Liv

7 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Liv

3 bedroom house available for short term let

Our lovely house in Northumberland Park has become available for a short term let (up to approx 6 months). We were going to move in ourselv…

Started by Jess

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Jess

FREE - Large terracotta planter + small ones

Anyone want this large terracotta planter? Great condition - no chips or cracks. Top measures 53x53cm - a bit smaller at the bottom. Quite…

Started by Vlatka

8 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by M

One/Two Bedroom Garden Flat available on Hampden Road for a short-term let

Hello  We are looking to rent out our garden flat on Hampden Road for 2-3 months from the middle of August. It has a light and airy front r…

Started by Heather Stabler

2 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Cara

Have you ever had your garden re-laid?

Those living on the Ladder / Gardens:  I'm curious to hear about your experiences with relaying your garden lawn with fresh turf. Good idea…

Started by Shar

7 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by LondonN4

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service