Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'front door' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendations for a front door?

We are looking to replace our front door with one that fits the style of the ladder houses but has far better security features. Has anyone…

Started by Alice B

3 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by HST

Ballpark cost of replacement Victorian front door?

We're looking to replace our current front door with a solid wood Victorian-style one with stained glass panels. Has anyone done theirs rec…

Started by MD

19 Jul 8, 2020
Reply by Chris Howgate

Sourcing and fitting new front door

Hello, can anyone please recommend where to begin with replacing a front door?! Such as best place to buy the door and who should fit it? A…

Started by Rosannagh

6 Feb 15, 2020
Reply by MD

Edwardian style heavy front door

We like the Banham style / security but its expensive!!! Do you have a front door that looks /performs similar but cheaper? Any recommendat…

Started by Jess

0 Mar 29, 2019

Looking for a 3 Arch Victorian Front Door

By any chance, does anyone have a 3 arch Victorian front door they want to sell, similar (but nicer) to the one below? (Copied from the Sto…

Started by Nick G-T

9 May 2, 2017
Reply by Joe

Recommendations for a door maker

Hi everyone! Have you got any suggestions for somebody who can make a new wooden front door Basically, we would like to change our flush PV…

Started by Simon

2 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Simon

Front door: replace or restore

We want to either spruce up or completely replace our hardwood front door, but need to consult someone first who can tell us if our current…

Started by Abi

7 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Matt

Front door recommendation

Just wanted to recommend a company we have recently used to make us a new front door. They are called The Stained glass Door Company and ma…

Started by Kerri brackish Fischer

9 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by 2wanda

WANTED : replacement front door

I would like top replace my current basic front door with the style that seems to be more typical with my street. If you have such a front…

Started by 2wanda

2 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Philip

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service