Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free huge piece of polyester wadding for quilts, crafts, costumes, etc.

I have a very large piece of polyester needle punched felt wadding going free. Its about 1.5 x 4+ metres, it's the thinner type, I would sa…

Started by Nicole

0 Mar 20, 2011

Free water saving devices from Thames Water

Maybe everyone knows this but me, but just discovered by the power of Twitter, that Thames water offer free water saving devices Free stuff…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 18, 2011

Free! Red dogwood stems - for propagation or decoration

I've just given my Cornus alba 'Siberica' its annual pruning and have some lovely red stems going spare. They can either be used to propaga…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

2 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

Under-the-counter Fridge/Freezer

I have an under-the-counter fridge/freezer in silver finish if anyone can make use of it.  There is a small freezer on the left and a sligh…

Started by Antoinette

0 Feb 7, 2011

Raleigh 15in frame mountain bike - bit old but for free!

This bike is offered for free to HOL local who will accept it for what it is - a little elderly but still spritely. Chain and 14 gears work…

Started by Duguneek

3 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Duguneek

US sim card for free

Someone on this site very kindly gave me a AT & T sim card with $15 credit on it a few months ago. I've since been to and from the stat…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

0 Nov 10, 2010

FREE Concrete coal bunker

Approx 3.5 ft x 3.5ft x 3.5ft, collection only will flat pack for transport.

Started by Inkjetpack

2 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Inkjetpack

Get Moving Week 28 June to 4 July - free activities for adults

Haringey is offering a full week of free activities. Adults (aged 16 and over) have the opportunity to try out a number of classes, free,…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 28, 2010

Free girl's bike but gears need repair

Hi all, I have a girl's white & pink Peugeot bike, 10-speed, but the gear mechanism needs repair as the chain slips. Not sure what th…

Started by Nicole

0 Jun 13, 2010

Free fridge

I have a Frigidaire, under counter fridge (white), free to a good home.   My flat is on the first floor and you would need to come and coll…

Started by rhi

1 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by anne barwick

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service