Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (562)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free topsoil

We have about 20 rubble bags of top soil to give away. Rubble bags are half full, so are liftable. The soil was removed from our beds as we…

Started by Simon B

3 Sep 11, 2023
Reply by Simon B

Free Dog Food to Giveaway

Hello, I have a load of dog food to give away. My dog has been moved onto a prescription diet and I would hate for perfectly good dog food…

Started by Mon

5 Aug 28, 2023
Reply by Jez Phillips

Free washing machine indesit pwe91672w

Giving away free standing washing machine. It works but sounds like the drum bearings are on the way out. Not the most attractive propositi…

Started by Jez Phillips

0 Aug 28, 2023

Baking Competition for Harringay: 9th Sept

Calling all bakers! The Harringay Village Fete is back! We had a year off last year because the Queen died. We're bringing the best of the…

Started by Pete

0 Aug 24, 2023

FREE - office chair

Free office chair A couple of scuffs but in very good condition still, just no longer needed. 

Started by Leanne

2 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Leanne

FREE - Desk

White IKEA desk with drawer and cupboard to the right hand side Measures W: 105cm x D: 50cm x H: 75cm Some scuffs to the top but doesn't at…

Started by Leanne

0 Aug 7, 2023

FREE - Britax Romer Eclipse Child Car Seat

Britax Romer Eclipse Child Car Seat 9-18kg In great condition and has never been in an accident. 

Started by Leanne

0 Aug 7, 2023

Wooden Desk with Drawers for Collection

Hi all, This desk could do with a paint job and a couple of new knobs for the bottom drawers but it a good, sturdy wooden desk with deep dr…

Started by Nicola Shilcock

2 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by Nicola Shilcock

Little Free Library for Seven Sisters

I've been thinking Chestnuts Park might be a great location for a Little Free Library and I'd be totally up for setting one up (and stockin…

Started by Emma

3 Jul 21, 2023
Reply by Sarah

TONIGHT (June 1st) 8pm - Free Comedy Tickets, Maria Shehata (Dave, Comedy Central, Bill Burr Live) Headlines at The Salisbury Hotel

TONIGHT 8pm (doors 7:45pm) - Free Comedy Tickets.  (Dave, Comedy Central, Bill Burr Live) headlines Comedy Odyssey at The Salisbury Hotel N…

Started by Comedy Odyssey

0 Jun 1, 2023

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service