Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'foxes' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foxes

Last evening a great commotion in the garden confrontation between our cat and a fox nose to nose no casualties 

Started by Paul lucas

1 May 5, 2023
Reply by Roy aka Smiffy

Foxes living alongside us: another level

Snapped on the way back from the Salisbury at about 11:00 pm tonight. Some fifteen years ago, I shared a fox moment on this website, when…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Paul lucas

John Innes and foxes

I recently acquired a bag of "John Innes Base" which is the fertiliser added to growing media in varying amounts to produce the different t…

Started by Dick Harris

11 Apr 21, 2023
Reply by Sarah

Missing foxes?

I haven’t seen many foxes recently.  Living on the New River section of Wightman Rd I normally see and hear a good number of foxes on the r…

Started by Alex

9 Mar 27, 2023
Reply by Ruth

Deceased fox in garden

Its really upsetting but we now need him collected asap Uploaded a report on the council website but do they work on Saturdays? Would appre…

Started by air

8 Dec 20, 2022
Reply by Xavier

Help: Fox nested in next door garden and attacking my kittens

Hi all, A big fox made her den with her (super cute) 3 cubs under a decking in the next door garden. I have a couple of cats, 9 months old…

Started by Cassa B

10 May 14, 2021
Reply by JJ B

Wildlife is Taking Back Green Lanes

Not goats or mountain lions but nice to see our ducks reclaiming the streets.

Started by Moine Bergson

25 May 1, 2020
Reply by Nigel Roberts

Fox problems & some analysis

Hi all I posted about foxes when I first moved to the ladder a few years back and the problem has only gotten worse.  As lovely as they may…

Started by Nanz

34 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Shar

Do Foxes Visit your Garden on Regular Basis?

I have one coming daytime and 2-3 coming every night. Sometimes he (she?) just "hangs around" with my 4 cats in the garden, sunbathing with…

Started by Anka

28 May 12, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Injured fox - Burgoyne/Cavendish Road

Hi.I spotted an injured fox in my garden today (broken hind leg?).I’ve spoken to the RSPCA and they have advised me that they won’t come ou…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

3 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by Dawn Miles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service