Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'flu' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flu jabs are here

I popped into the Parade Pharmacy yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to be offered my annual flu jab.  From the Annual Flu Letter 2021-…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

0 Oct 3, 2021

Free Flu jabs for over 50s from today

If you're lucky enough to be under 50, Morrisons Pharmacy are doing them for £8 

Started by EMC2

2 Dec 1, 2020
Reply by EMC2

Stay Well this Winter

Winter conditions can be bad for our health. There are several things you can do, however, to keep you and your family well this winter. P…

Started by Isha

1 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Where to get the flu jab

Does anyone know of and pharmacies locally that are still offering the (paid-for) flu jab? Tesco and Boots have temporarily stopped offerin…

Started by Emma

5 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by Sally

Stay well this winter

Cold weather can be seriously bad for our health. There are several things you can do, however, to keep you and your family well this winte…

Started by Isha

0 Oct 21, 2019

Staying well this winter

People are usually more prone to illness during the winter season. Colder weather associated with the winter can cause serious health compl…

Started by Isha

2 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by NeilT

Influenza (flu) vaccination

Don't forget, if you are over 65 or if you have a chronic health condition like asthma or heart disease, you can get the flu vaccine from y…

Started by Age UK Haringey

6 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jennifer

Current Swine flu "outbreak" in Haringey

Lots of stuff in the media about the current swine flu(H1N1) outbreak. Guardian data blog published UK Gov figures yesterday  which shows…

Started by Mark B

5 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by tigha

Anyone else think they have swine flu?

I think I've got the dreaded lurgy. Hot, sore throat, swollen glands yadda yadda. Gutted as have had to cancel various get-togethers that I…

Started by Alison P

34 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Cml

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service