Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'flowers' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marvellous Michaelmas

daisies. For once it is the neglected front garden, the overgrown patches of ground, the railway bank, the wilder places that delight with…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Japanese beauty in Harringay gardens

It may be September and Autumn on the way but Mother Nature still has a colourful card or two to play before Winter. I can't help but admir…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Sapphireblue

LORDSHIP FEST 20th SEPT 12-6pm

Music from around the world performed by local musicians, some traditional, some modern, a dog show put on by Battersea Dogs home and Wood…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Sep 13, 2014

Knitted trees near Chestnut Park

Some of the trees on Cranleigh Rd are sporting lovely knitted pullovers and beautiful flower boxes.  Does anyone know who's behind them? An…

Started by LHFM

13 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Ceri

The Plant Centre in Finsbury Park

Hi,  I just wanted to make sure that people realise how lovely the plant centre is in Finsbury Park (near the Manor House exit). I went in…

Started by Anna Taylor

5 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by C-hemp

TODAY | Sunday | A P A A | The Plant Sale

1 JUNE: TODAY from 14:00 Alexandra Palace Allotments Association: annual plant sale: http://apaa.org.uk/w/index.php It's going to be fine: …

Started by Clive Carter

4 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Warham laughs in flowers

Today at 1.30

Started by Liz

7 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Verdant Florists back in Crouch End

Anyone who remembers Verdant Florists who used to be on Crouch Hill might like to know they're back with a pop-up shop on Fridays and Satur…

Started by Sue

1 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Alka

7 days of beauty in Harringay

Last week, I could feel the nip of Autumn in the air, many of my flowers were going to seed and the last tomatoes were harvested from my fr…

Started by Liz

14 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Geraldine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service