Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'flood' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How was your Flooding?

This video is a clip form one shot at the foot of Muswell Hill by Paul Rennison looking south-east along Park Road. Which other areas of…

Started by Hugh

12 Jul 16, 2021
Reply by Alan Stanton

Flooded Flats - Unresponsive Council and health hazards

Hi all, At 4:30 AM on Saturday water started pouring through the ceiling, down the walls and though the light sockets (!) of my flat and al…

Started by 5particle

3 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by David Schmitz

Flood at Shopping City, 1982.

(Picture © Andrew Phillips)

Started by EMC2

6 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Woods

Flooded basement

Hi all, Fairly urgent problem with our sudden and sporadically flooding basement. Does anyone have a wet/dry vacuum that we could possibly…

Started by Max

6 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by JD

Après moi le déluge

THIS afternoon I managed to capture some shots – not of Finsbury Park in full flood, as that's been done before – but of a nascent pond/flo…

Started by Clive Carter

5 May 21, 2015
Reply by anne barwick

River Lee flood warnings

It's not happening here yet, but the Environment Agency maps of likely flood warnings makes sobering viewing. A flood alert was issued in H…

Started by pamish

31 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by James R Grinter

Flooding in Wightman Road and Turnpike Lane etc.

Just to let you know that I've reported the flooding on Wightman Road (at the corner with Turnpike Lane), on Turnpike Lane (near the juncti…

Started by David Schmitz

8 May 10, 2012

Water Leakage

I've contacted Thames Water about an abundant leakage in the eastern approach to Hornsey station, opposite Hampden Rd., which has been cont…

Started by stuart grieve

4 May 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

flood risks

The Council is obliged to submit a "Preliminary Flood Risk" assessment by the 22nd June, and we, as Councillors have been asked to highligh…

Started by David Schmitz

28 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by linka

Water Leak

Hi there,  Outside a house near me, the there is a water leak coming up from the tap in the pavement. Its spreading water all across the p…

Started by L F T Snowflake

11 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service