Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'flat' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2-bedroom flat needed

Hi, We are a family with a 7-month child looking for a 2-bedroom flat or house in Harringay. Preferably not too far from a park. We are kee…

Started by Krzysztof Brzezinski

0 Feb 22, 2022

Looking for short term flat or studio to rent from end Jan

We're urgently (!) looking for a flat to rent in N4, N15, N8, N22 for 4 weeks from end Jan while building work is completed on our house of…

Started by Mel

0 Jan 22, 2022

One bedroom flat available now in Bowes Park

Bright and warm split level 2nd floor double bedroom flat in Victorian conversion. Gas central heating, double glazing, freshly decorated…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Nov 30, 2020

Looking for a one-bedroom flat or studio to rent in N8 within the next 12 months

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of an unfurnished one-bedroom flat or studio to rent in N8 – either somewhere that’s available now or…

Started by Jo

0 Oct 4, 2020

Lovely flat to rent in N17

Need to find new caring tenants for my flat, please share if you think you might know a lovely couple who is looking for a lovely home. Thi…

Started by Andrea Carbogno

0 Sep 16, 2020

room to rent

hi i have a room to rent i dongola road tottenham. (N17 6EB) its 425 pcm plus bills of abt 75 to 90 pcm dep on time of year and usage. t…

Started by anthony mckiernan

0 Jul 21, 2020

Studio flat in Bowes Park available now

Studio flat on GF with own parking area available now. Easy walk to Bowes Park and Bounds Green stations. Nice and bright with separate fit…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Apr 16, 2020

Bright, spacious 1 bed flat for short term let Jan 2020

Hi there! Anyone seeking short term stay in the area, in the period mid Jan to mid March? Minimum 2 weeks, max 7 weeks.  Located in the Gar…

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 24, 2019

One/Two Bedroom Garden Flat available on Hampden Road for a short-term let

Hello  We are looking to rent out our garden flat on Hampden Road for 2-3 months from the middle of August. It has a light and airy front r…

Started by Heather Stabler

2 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Cara

Looking for a garden flat to buy

Hi guys my partner and I are looking for a 1 or 2 bed garden flat on the ladder. Our budget is around the 400k mark but we're somewhat fle…

Started by Mat

4 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by Mat

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service