Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'film' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Social Cinema at Broadwater Farm, 6:30pm Fri 24th Feb

I'm testing a free, last-Friday-of-the-month "social" cinema here where I live in Broadwater Farm. To take place in the Jazz Café (Broadwat…

Started by Chris Setz

5 Mar 3, 2023
Reply by Chris Setz

Collage Arts - How does a community arts group respond to Covid-19?

The Lockdown Monologues - 8 Original Stories The Lockdown Monologues have been developed as a result of Arts Council England investment by…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Nov 19, 2020

Collage Arts brief – Mini screen community shorts - Closing Date: 6 November 2020

Collage Arts is delighted to announce we have received National Lottery funding to produce seven short films within some Haringey key commu…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Oct 30, 2020

Disability issues and an interview with me about my film Last Legs

Disability Horizons have published an interview with me about my film 'Last Legs' featuring a mostly disabled cast and the associated proje…

Started by Stephen

0 Jul 28, 2018

What future for Haringey? A film from 1974

A film made as a preface to the Haringey Borough Plan of 1974, seeking rates payers opinions on the use of council cash and land. It begins…

Started by Dan

2 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by S.H.

Studio share / Desk for rent

Studio share / desk space to rent.  Based in a very creative warehouse conversion in Seven Sisters (N15) alongside an array of artists, mus…

Started by Jude

0 May 6, 2016

1940's Bicycle safety film filmed in Harringay

It even features an irate motorist! The cycle shop is apparently the original Claud Butler shop on Green Lanes, near Harringay Green Lanes…

Started by Itsjono

15 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

inHOUSE Festival in Harringay 2015

May 1st - 10th From the folks that brought you inHOUSE Festival 2014, comes.... inHOUSE Festival 2015!!! (shock) Ten days of film, music, f…

Started by alay paun

5 May 26, 2015
Reply by alay paun

bfmiff2015 bfm International Film Festival 2015

London— March 17, 2015. The bfmiff2015 12th Edition is to return to London after an absence of 4 years. The festival will take place from t…

Started by Joy Joy

0 May 19, 2015

inHOUSE Festival Final Weekend

Hi everybody Just a wee reminder that this weekend there are a whole host of free activities in the Warehouse District of Manor House. Che…

Started by alay paun

0 May 8, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service