Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to up-cycle your old clothing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60UuxCVRwSk&t=1s

Started by Georgia Georgiou

0 May 9, 2017

inHOUSE Festival in Harringay 2015

May 1st - 10th From the folks that brought you inHOUSE Festival 2014, comes.... inHOUSE Festival 2015!!! (shock) Ten days of film, music, f…

Started by alay paun

5 May 26, 2015
Reply by alay paun

inHOUSE Festival Final Weekend

Hi everybody Just a wee reminder that this weekend there are a whole host of free activities in the Warehouse District of Manor House. Che…

Started by alay paun

0 May 8, 2015

'Hand Me Down Sale' - Saturday 30th August at The Beehive Pub

Hello, A local friend and I are organising a 'Hand Me Down Sale' in Tottenham. We were going through our stuff and found that there are s…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 18, 2014

Invite to all on HOL - Angel Christmas Fair this Weekend! Come along if you're in the area....

Started by Taz Gray

0 Dec 6, 2012

Event for anyone interested in fashion, textiles, jewellery and accessories - This weekend!

Hi all, It's the third week of the October fair I have been organising at the Candid Galleries in Angel and this week opens with about 50 e…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

October Art Fair in Angel 2012 (now in its 9th year!)

06-28 October 2012 www.candidarts.com Hi there, I am helping organise the Islington Contemporary Art & Design Fair for Candid Arts Tru…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 3, 2012

North London Vintage Market - back on June 4th in Crouch End

North London Vintage Market is back for a summer installment of the best in eclectic vintage goods! Over 20 stalls, including a portion o…

Started by ali winstanley

0 May 25, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service