Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'encaustic tiles' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Victorian front path and hallway tiler service - Recommendation Sept 2023

Steve and his brother Gary of Tiled Perfection replaced our front Victorian path this week. They fitted a front Yorkshire stone step - go…

Started by Barbara

1 Sep 23, 2023
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Recommendations for retiling front porch

Hi there We’re looking into potentially getting the front pathway of the house re-tiled. Can anyone recommend someone at all? 

Started by Faye Gordon

2 Aug 13, 2023
Reply by Faye Gordon

Tiled hallway floor collapsing- HELP!

My Edwardian tiled hallway has collapsed in the middle through heavy use. The tiles seem to be laid on a layer of lime/concrete without any…

Started by Cat

3 Apr 15, 2023
Reply by Oli Langford

Repairing original front door tiles - what colour grout?

I've cleaned up my front door tiles but the unfortunately they're pretty badly cracked. I appreciate I can get them repaired / re-laid but…

Started by adamvietnam

6 May 10, 2022
Reply by adamvietnam

Recommendations for tiler for Victorian garden path please

Has anyone had a Victorian tiled path laid and can you recommend your the people who laid it?

Started by Kari Koonin

7 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Kari Koonin

Another recommendation for David O'Doherty

We recently had David lay us a new patio. Despite discovering drainage pipe problems when breaking up the ground, he just got on with it -…

Started by pechster

7 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by hhnrau

Victorian tiles and glasswork

Hi everyone I hope that someone will be able to assist.  We live on the Ladder and have an entrance hall with the Victorian mosaic tiles an…

Started by Yousef Hatem

7 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Christine

Floor mosaic repair

The mosaic on the entrance corridor floor of our house is in need of some repair. Anyone know of anyone who's good at this kind of thing?

Started by Hugh D

4 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by Meg Goodman

Thoughts about front garden path tiles?

Hi all - we are shortly going to be replacing our front garden path (and garden) and would like to add tiles. Does anyone have any recommen…

Started by Alice B

4 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by j jones

Interior Renovation - recommendations

Hi Everyone My husband and I have just moved into a 2 bed flat on the Harringay Ladder. We are looking to redo the living room and bedroom…

Started by NikkiS

1 Sep 22, 2019
Reply by Melissa Proust

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service