Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'electrical recycling' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electronics recycling

Hi - I know it has been a bit of a hot topic on here but can't find the discussions. We have an AV receiver that no longer works and want t…

Started by Alice B

3 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Printer for recycling?

My Dell printer has stopped working and looks like fixing it will be more expensive than getting a new one so I'm looking for a recycling c…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

5 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Cosette P. Bocanegra

old computer hardware: how to dispose of?

Hello everyone Is there an eco way to dispose of a printer and a pc screen that don't work please?  I'm sure they would work if fixed.  The…

Started by Marian Leatherby

9 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Marian Leatherby

White goods recycling

Hi all, does anyone know a reasonable/free service for recycling an old washing machine locally? Ideally without having to haul the thing o…

Started by Owen Shackman

11 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by elfi jenkins

What to do with old Laptop and hard drives?

I've got an old laptop now no longer used, plus a 1tb and 500m external hard drives. Anyone got any suggestions on the best (and safest) wa…

Started by Stuart

16 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Sarah

Kitchen Appliance recycling, reuse or second hand shop

Hi All,  I remember some mention earlier of a shop near Finsbury Park that sells/recycles old appliances.  We have a few kitchen appliances…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

2 May 8, 2015
Reply by elfi jenkins

Throwing away electrical items

Hi Does anyone know where you can dispose of old electrical items like old phones. I don't want to have to go all the way to the dump. Sain…

Started by KP

9 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by KP

Repair and Reuse Small Electricals

Bright Sparks, recycling small electricals on Seven Sisters Road in the heart of Finsbury Park I had lunch over in Stroud Green today and…

Started by Hugh

0 May 30, 2013

Electrical 'stuff'- want to get rid of it!

Drawers full of wires and special plugs, headphones, modems, goodness knows what else. I dont even know what most of it is for let alone us…

Started by Ruth

9 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Recycling cables and phone chargers

Does anyone know whether these can be recycled? The centre at Hornsey accepts "electrical items" - not sure if they would be included in th…

Started by GillianM

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by GillianM

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service