Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'elections' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sending a message with your vote on Thursday

If you are having to vote with a peg on your nose or even not vote because you do not feel represented enough and it's a foregone conclusio…

Started by John McMullan

9 May 4, 2022
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Running total #2

See update #3 for next partFive wards met last night to do shortlisting, these are the interim results waiting for the selection meetings n…

Started by pamish

14 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by pamish

What is different about TUSC?

I have lived in Harringay for 13 years. I have three children, all of whom go to South Harringay schools. I am a parent governor of South H…

Started by David

35 May 19, 2014
Reply by markb

Don't lose your voice! Vote with your feet

Plato said that if you don't engage in politics you end up being ruled by your inferiors — a sentiment that I'm sure many people share toda…

Started by JP

20 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Programme on Radio Four tomorrow (evening) about vote rigging in UK local elections

Might be of interest to us? http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03xf0gt

Started by Laura

5 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Youth Vote London video encouraging young people to register to vote

Encouraging the young people of London to get political and get voting. Pass it on... Also available on the Community Channel

Started by Liz

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Liz

Oona or Ken?

Who do we fancy to tackle Boris (or whoever) in 2012? Oona or Ken? Personally Ken rates highly on my nostalgia meter and New Labour polit…

Started by John McMullan

12 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

Candidates for councillor elections 2010

The following candidates are putting themselves forward for Harringay ward councillor elections in the 2010 elections; Labour Jonathan Ve…

Started by matt

33 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

The Harringay Independent Party ... your very own local independent councillors.

Elections are just over 18mths away, including national and local council. One option could be to have independent councillors represent o…

Started by matt

36 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

Misleading Lib Dem Euro election letter

We just got a letter from David Schmitz urging us to vote Lib Dem in the Euro elections in a few weeks. Really irritated by the fact that i…

Started by Alison P

18 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service