Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'election' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tottenham Hale by-election 9 March 2023 - results

Started by Michael Anderson

22 Mar 18, 2023
Reply by Gordon Farcas

Don't forget to VOTE!

It is neck-and-neck in Harringay so you have no excuse for apathy! Get out and vote tomorrow from 7am!

Started by John McMullan

50 May 5, 2018
Reply by John D

Haringey Labour shortlisting and selection meetings for the 2018 local elections

For any eligible Labour Party members who may not have seen these details. Mostly a copy and paste from what I got. The shortlisting meeti…

12 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

Party manifestos (manifesti?) for 2017 general election

Below are the links to the three published so far for the main parties standing in England in case you need a little light reading https:/…

6 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Another By-Election Coming

Peter Morton (@pjmmor) has resigned as a Councillor in St Ann's. Remember how he was selected in 2013? So we'll have another Labour selecti…

Started by John McMullan

30 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

A muck-up in Barnet

I WAS present at the Count yesterday up at Alexandra Palace that saw several constituencies' the ballot papers processed by the new scannin…

Started by Clive Carter

4 May 8, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

Entrism and the Labour Party - text LABOUR to 78555

Regular HoL readers may recall that I've been banging on about the very low membership numbers nationally in the Labour Party for years and…

Started by John McMullan

16 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Michael David Holding

Last Week's Hustings - Cranley Gardens Church

Did anybody else get to this ? Announced  as a chance to hear the " top 5 parties locally, " with representatives from the Greens, the Tori…

Started by Steve Wilkins

4 May 4, 2015
Reply by Steve Wilkins

Leader's speech

http://youtu.be/onKO1VvWv1U  It begins, we painted the town red. A very wobbly video from 6 a m this morning of Claire Kober's speech to th…

Started by pamish

28 May 29, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

What I thought in 2012 (join the Labour Party)

This is something I wrote in June 2012 and batted back and forth a bit between Hugh and Liz. I didn't post it in the end because we decided…

Started by John McMullan

2 May 23, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service