Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'durazzo' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Durazzo restaurant - what's it like?

OMG we (Harringay) are in the Metro today! They mention an Italian restaurant called Durazzo. Anyone been recently (last posts on here are…

Started by Sara

5 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by tigha

What an Excellent Local Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant

With one thing and another I haven't been to Durazzo for a while now. Busy as things are, I just popped down to pick up an order to go for…

Started by Hugh

11 Feb 13, 2015

Pizza Pleasure

I know others have already posted about the (fairly) recently opened Durazzo Italian restaurant on Green Lanes but having finally made it i…

Started by graemeTP

1 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Noemi Franco

Durazzo Italian Restaurant

Went there for the first time last night - what lovely staff and fabulous food at very reasonable prices.  Another gem on the Green Lanes.…

Started by Harringay

6 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Jonny

Durazzo Italian Restaurant

As per here. Went to Durazzo, in between Falkland and Frobisher, today as we saw it when we walked to TPL tube earlier and decided to try i…

Started by Si_W

47 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

Durazzo Again

A while since we've eaten at Durazzo for one reason and another, but we were very happy to visit again for a late lunch early dinner today.…

Started by Hugh

4 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Carla

New Italian Cafe up the Turnpike Lane end of GL near Falkland Rd

I got off the bus at the Falkland Road stop a few weeks ago and there it was- Durazzos - and as it was late and I was knackered aka not abo…

Started by Sapphireblue

6 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Guy Holden

Durazzo £5.90 Lunch Deal

I've enjoyed my pizzas at Durazzo so we've come up to take advantage of their lunch deal - £5.90 for a pizza or pasta with a soft drink thr…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Durazzo - another positive review

We had dinner at Durazzo last night. Good food, great setting and the staff were absolutely lovely. The prices seem very reasonable (includ…

Started by EllenH

0 Jan 14, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service