Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painter and decorator

I would like to recommend The excellent painter and decorator Michael kogios. He has just done a great job on our kitchen , hall and landin…

Started by Guy Holden

2 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by KatieH

Excellent Painter & Decorator W.J.Dyer

I would like to recommend W. Dyer Painter & Decorator.He did an excellent job in decorating the insides of my house in Seven Sisters. T…

Started by HLB

0 Oct 30, 2017

Excellent Painter & Decorator - W J Dyer

We employed WJ Dyer Decorating to decorate an entire flat from top to bottom in Noel Park.  The flat had not been decorated for some years…

Started by Katie

1 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Cathy

Painter and decorator recommendation

Hello  I would like to make a recommendation for painter and decorator Michail Kogios. H'es just finished painting the whole of my from bed…

Started by bamako

4 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Gouda17

needed - plumber, painter/decorator and handyman/builder please

Hi there, I'm looking for a a couple of people - or one perfect all-rounder if possible! - to do the following over the next month or so: 1…

Started by Mrs Baylis

1 Aug 4, 2017

recommend painter decorator

hi neighbours. my painter decorator haki is looking for more work. pls give him a ring 07814058628. very nice reliable guy. susie

Started by Susie Helme

0 Jun 14, 2017

painter recommendation

Hello, we are looking to have our internal wood staircase sanded, repaired and repainted and I was wondering if anyone has any good painter…

Started by anton

5 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Bruce

Help! Decorator needed for bathroom

We've been let down by our decorator who has disappeared halfway through working on our bathroom! So we urgently need someone to come and f…

Started by Becky Barber

3 May 19, 2017
Reply by Becky Barber

Good Decorator

Just had some decorating done by Angelo. His number is... 07956359390. He tiled a bathroom floor and did bit of painting in there. He also…

Started by claire taylor

0 Apr 23, 2017

Painter and Decorator

We've just had a lot of work done on our house and I want to recommend my painter & decorator. He's nearly finished the interior and th…

Started by Rajinald

0 Mar 31, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service