Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michail Kogios - painter recommendation

If you're looking for a painter/decorator I can highly recommend Michail who we found on here and has lived up to the previous recommendati…

Started by jude hick

1 May 22, 2020
Reply by piolabar

Recommended painter and decorator

After seeing a similar post to this one, we recently used Michail (077 4345 9792) to repaint our whole house following a loft conversion. A…

Started by Tom Mowat

4 Apr 11, 2020
Reply by Tom Mowat

Recommending decorator

Patrick Magdziak (078 7143 2282) has just painted a big upstairs room for me, including repairing a substantial bit of crumbling wall and r…

Started by Maddy

0 Mar 19, 2020

Michail Kogios - Great Paint Job

I had Michail just finish painting my mezzanine and main bedroom which had a very high ceiling. The finish is high quality and he was very…

Started by Glyn

2 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by Glyn

Excellent decorator

Nick Roche (07906 349565) decorated my kitchen and bathroom last year, and has just done my living room and hallway. He not only did an exc…

Started by Catharine Perry

1 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by KP

Decorator

I highly recommend the brilliant Greg and Simon who have numerous other positive reviews on this site. Great to have such a multi skilled d…

Started by Claire

1 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Greg Painter

Plasterer/decorator with damp management experience

This may be a tall order, but I am looking for someone who could replaster a corner of our hallway that's been suffering from a perennial r…

Started by kotkas

11 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Mimi

Recommended painter - Michail Kogios

We used Michail following recommendations here. He did a great job for a reasonable price, was very tidy and efficient and a nice bloke to…

Started by HClem

6 Nov 3, 2019
Reply by piolabar

Stripping

Now that I have your attention!  Does anyone know of the best way to strip the paint of bannisters? And has anyone used any good local comp…

Started by Sticky beak

5 Oct 24, 2019
Reply by Tris

Recommendation: carpenter + painting and general handy-work

I've recently had Karol help with some maintenance stuff at my home.  He is a skilled, qualified carpenter - from buiding walls and ceilin…

Started by Smithoix

0 Oct 2, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service