Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'crouch end' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sense prevails at Hornsey Library Car Park

Thanks to Head of Haringey Libraries, Diana Edmonds for bringing some sense back to car parkig at Hornsey Library Car Park. About a year ag…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Maddy

The Crouch End Cakewalk!

OpinioN8 would like to invite some of you HOL-ers to join in discussions on issues, news and views of Crouch End and Hornsey. So far the co…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

25 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Anette

Protest against Lynne Featherstone MP planned for Saturday

Sat 11 December 12noonRally at the Clock Tower, Crouch End. Lynne Featherstone MP, SHAME ON YOU! Lynne Featherstone MP is the Home Office M…

Started by Helen Riley

13 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Helen Riley

Survey: Do you agree with council plans to raise Resident Permit fees by 60%?

UPDATE 16 Nov: the survey trend has been the same all the way through. Although the survey is still open I have sent the percentages throu…

Started by matt

80 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

Contact lens optician recommendation needed

Tried this query in Trade and Prof Recommendations group but no response, so trying my luck here. Can anyone recommend a good optician for…

Started by Alison M

5 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Alison M

Crouch End online forum?

Does anyone know if there's an online community in Crouch End like HoL or Stroudgreen.org? I found one called GN8 but it's mainly focussed…

Started by Maddy

9 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Victorian Tiles

Hi I'm trying to repair our front porch, re-using or replacing the original tiles as possible. But the originals had been covered in concr…

Started by Danzigger

5 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Big fat juicy gooseberries

When I was a kid my ma used to buy big fat juicy gooseberries from the greengrocer's. You'd bite the end off and suck out the sweet insides…

Started by JeremyS

65 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Lesley Ramm

Stationers Park playground - Consultation

London Groundwork was holding a consultation at Stationers Park today. The fort is going to be torn down and replaced. It looks like it wil…

Started by GillianM

15 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by GillianM

Concern at Plans for Hornsey Town Hall Green

A letter in last week's Journal raised the issue of the plans for the green outside Hornsey Town Hall. It's also a timely reminder to us th…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Omotn

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service