Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'crochet' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to set up a knitting/crochet group?

Want to set up a local knitting/crochet group but can't find a venue that is local and cheap? Have you considered the All Good Bookshop in…

Started by The All Good Bookshop

0 Mar 2

The Loose Ends Project - finishing left behind crafts

Hi everyone! I've recently become involved in a scheme called the Loose Ends Project, which aims to have volunteers finish off craft projec…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

5 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Community Crafternoons, Tuesday, 1st October, 1pm - CROCHET TASTER PROJECTS

If you’ve always wanted to try crochet we are doing a follow up workshop on Crochet this Tuesday. Please come at 1pm for lunch or 2pm for c…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

1 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by Michele

Monthly Sewing Bee at Hornsey Health Centre

As part of my ongoing networking, I like to discover other craft groups in Crouch End and surrounding areas. So it was lovely to meet Cathe…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

0 Sep 30, 2019

Crochet Taster Session at Blend Sunday 13th 4-5pm

Hi all! I just wanted to promote a Crochet session that I am holding on Sunday at Blend. It is open to everyone. Materials will be provided…

Started by Charlene Sandy

7 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Angela

New knitting and crochet group at Stroud Green and Harringay Library on Thursdays

Calling all knitters and the crochet-keen! An informal weekly group runs on Thursdays in the comfortable surroundings of Stroud Green and…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 9, 2013

Knit and Crochet at Haringey Libraries

Alexandra Park: Pins and Needles A drop in knitting, sewing and stitching group in the library. Bring your own work. Every Saturday, 2.30 t…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Sara

Crafty Crochet Corner is back at Stroud Green and Harringay library

Crafty Crochet Corner returns on the last Thursday of every month. Learn how to crochet for free! Come along to Stroud Green and Harringay…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 10, 2012

Learn to crochet with plastic bags with Haringey Timebank

A lovely chance to do some upcycling in Wood Green next week:   Learn how to use crochet and plaiting techniques to craft upcycled items ou…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 9, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service