Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'concrete factory' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rise in number of Lorries and other heavy vehicles ignoring the 7.5t weight limit on Ladder roads

I live in Lausanne Road and have noticed a dramatic increase in the number of lorries, concrete trucks and other large vehicles using our r…

Started by sparkle

80 May 11, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey "the most deeply divided of the 32 boroughs"

This is the observation of the newly released London's Poverty profile created by one of London's largest charitable trusts, the City Paroc…

Started by Liz

10 May 21, 2009
Reply by Liz

Concrete Factory Update

This from Green N8 - Looks like a nightmare: "It has been a while since the last update and I am sure we all enjoyed not having to deal wi…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Liz

concrete factory new development

I have just received a news update from www.GreenN8.org.uk about the next step in the concrete factory planning process. I would urge Harri…

Started by Judith

2 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Just So There's No Doubt about What's Coming

So clockwise, here's a quick recap of the developments and their potential effects on Harringay: Closure of Wood Green High Street to al…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

How London Concrete Got Planning Permission and how to Stop Something Simillar Happening again

The following message from Green N8 provides critical information on how we can all help shape the area we live in: Haringey Council is i…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 6, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service