Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cleaner' (291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleaner for church halls

Our local church needs a cleaner for the halls during January 2013 to replace our regular cleaner who is ill. We are also seeking to have a…

Started by Linda

0 Jan 8, 2013

Recommended cleaner needs more work

Our cleaner, Kristina, is excellent - reliable, good spoken and written English (useful for leaving notes!) and of course, a very good clea…

Started by Ms

7 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Ms

Cleaner wanted

We're looking for someone to clean a couple hours a week, preferably on a Thursday afternoon. We live in a flat on one of the Ladder street…

Started by MLBuckers

2 Nov 11, 2012

Cleaner

I would like to recommend our brilliant cleaner - Lina. She is very reliable, cleans to a high standard, is happy to get on with things wit…

Started by Jack

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Jack

recommended, reliable and efficient cleaner

My cleaner Kasia is looking for extra work. She's friendly, reliable, trustworthy and efficient. If interested please drop me a line and I'…

Started by B

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Katarzyna Jarota

Hard working, reliable cleaner available in crouch end.

My Polish cleaner is amazing. She does not stop for a second and the whole house sparkles, no corner has escaped her beady eye. Her english…

Started by mrs finch

11 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Grazyna Bonati

Excellent cleaner looking for work

Our cleaner Nellie is looking for more work in the area. She's been with us a few months and is very good. Although her English isn't great…

Started by Stuart

4 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Johnny

What do you expect your cleaner to do?

I have a cleaner (found on HOL and highly recommended here) who comes each week for three hours and receives £10 per hour. Often, I feel th…

Started by RNM

14 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Duguneek

looking for cleaner.

Hi, I'm looking for a cleaner for 3 hours on a thursday afternoon. Does anyone know a good reliable person they would recommend? Many than…

Started by ale t

9 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by ale t

Reliable, turstworthy cleaner wanted for 3 hours per week

I know there has been a few recent posts for recommending cleaners but I wasn't sure the latest availability for some of them so I thought…

Started by Rebecca

9 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Sam R

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service