Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cinema' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Social Cinema at Broadwater Farm, 6:30pm Fri 24th Feb

I'm testing a free, last-Friday-of-the-month "social" cinema here where I live in Broadwater Farm. To take place in the Jazz Café (Broadwat…

Started by Chris Setz

5 Mar 3, 2023
Reply by Chris Setz

The Girl on the Train - Dementia Friendly Screening at the Arthouse next Monday 12.30.

Just saw this on the Arthouse  newsletter and thought it's worth a share.

Started by EMC2

0 Oct 12, 2016

Curzon Cinema cum Theatre Proposed for Crouch End

The new Arthouse venue planned for Crouch End (Colouring is (thankfully) down to me - expect something more tasteful for the real thing!)  …

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Hugh

New Cinema & Entertainment Space for Crouch End this Summer

Boom-Tish! promoter Tom Barrie is converting the Music Palace premises in central Crouch End into a multi-purpose entertainment venue incl…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 22, 2013

Waltham Forest Cinmea Planning Application - on live Weds night

Twitter feed   1000 people packing out the assembly rooms. Hold your breath. Local rag not-quite-live-feed   Facebook

Started by pamish

3 May 18, 2011
Reply by pamish

Rowans bowling alley's past life

I read a piece in the Guardian yesterday about The Rink cinema in Finsbury Park in 1916, and various seedy goings on in the cheap seats. Re…

Started by Alison P

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Hugh

momma don't allow/small world

This is a link to a bfi free cinema film called Momma don't allow: http://www.screenonline.org.uk/film/id/439003/index.html that was appare…

Started by anne barwick

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Richard McKeever

A Solution for The Curzon Cinema Building?

If we can ever release the historic Premier Electric / Curzon from the grip of the current religious group who refuse to talk to their neig…

Started by Hugh

28 Jun 16, 2010

Saving our Last Cinema (one of the UK's oldest)

As a result of all the chat here on the Premier Electric and following Alistair's interesting discovery that the 1910 cinema is still there…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service