Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'christmas trees' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

£25 Christmas Trees Nordman 1.75 - 2 mtr

Posted by Stuart Hopking on December 21, 2012 at 20:10 Wolves Lane are now selling premium grade 1.75 - 2mtr Nordman Non - Drop Christmas t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 21, 2012

Which is the Best Christmas Tree on Harringay's Green Lanes?

If you were around earlier, you may have seen that Harringay's Christmas tree has been put in place - all ready for dressing tomorrow. It…

Started by Hugh

10 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Sharon

What to do with your Christmas tree when the festive season is over

Hint: It's not this   If you receive a green garden waste collection, you can cut your tree into smaller pieces (maximum length 1 metre or…

Started by Liz

20 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Council garden centre Christmas event – 10 per cent discount

Wolves Lane Garden Centre will open evening this Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm/ A 10 per cent discount will be offered on its ‘home grown’ f…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 12, 2011

Recycling your Christmas Tree + 2011 dead Christmas Tree spotting competition

I know, I know, you haven't even got the tree up yet, let alone had time to think what you are going to do with afterwards. However, if you…

Started by Liz

20 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Brent Scott

Twelfth Night in Harringay

Twelfth Night is generally accepted as the time time to get your Xmas deccies down or face a yearful of gremlins and the like. There's a b…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Liz

Christmas Tree spotting competition

Well, despite the council's best efforts the annual Christmas tree spot begins well with 4 in Warham Road this morning. Tell us your tal…

Started by Liz

17 May 24, 2010
Reply by John D

Getting rid of Christmas trees

You don't have to do this When you can do this: Cut it down to no bigger that 1 metre long and tie it together as a bundle and leave it i…

Started by Liz

10 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Liz

Buying Christmas trees locally

I've been persuaded to get a real Christmas tree this year. Does anybody know of anywhere fairly locally that I can get one? I can't bear…

Started by phippsofacto

19 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service