Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cats' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two female kittens,12w old, free to a good home

My friend is looking after two kittens but is looking for a permanent home for them, both female and 12 weeks old. The mum cat was stray ta…

Started by Donna FT

4 Jul 29, 2023
Reply by Donna FT

URGENT: Recalled cat food

There has been a recall of a number of dry cat food brands due to a potential link to hundreds of cases of feline pancytopenia, a blood dis…

Started by Sharon

7 Jun 27, 2021
Reply by tigha

Senior cat food to give away

We very sadly lost our old boy this week and would like his unused food to go to a good home. There is a nearly full large bag of Purina On…

Started by Emma

4 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by Emma

Can anyone lend us a cat?

The last time I heard a mouse, in a previous flat, I borrowed a cat for five minutes, and never heard from the mouse again. So given last n…

Started by Dan77

8 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by tigha

Pet sitter

I'd like to recommend paradise for Animals. Best pet sitter I came across in a long time. Aneta is brilliant with animals and has been taki…

Started by Redpolkadots

0 Dec 14, 2017

Flat to rent in Bowes Park

Good size one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park. Recently refurbished. Ground floor of Victorian conversion with a garden (lawn, patio, tr…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Oct 30, 2017

Rescued Kittens needing homes - Now Homed

Stokey Cats and Dogs have seven rescued kittens looking for homes. They are 9 weeks old. It is better for kittens to be rehomed in pairs. T…

Started by tulips

0 Sep 15, 2017

Old post

Post no longer exist

Started by Hollie

6 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by tulips

Found cat

Need to find owner of a deceased cat. FOUND CAT On Wednesday 19th April 2017, the remains of a deceased cat were found on the grass area…

Started by Amanda: Lillys Legacy

0 Apr 20, 2017

Cat sitter needed for Christmas - last minute emergency!

Can anyone help? We booked our cats in to an Essex cattery for 5 days over Christmas ages ago and they've just called to say they're not go…

Started by Emma

5 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Chris Florey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service