Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cat' (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP! LOST B/W cat/skinny kitten ROSEBERRY GARDENS!!! 8pm TONIGHT,

Please please please, if you live on the even number side of roseberry gardens or in the surrounding area can you please have a look in you…

Started by Eggs on toast

8 May 13, 2014
Reply by Eggs on toast

Cat run over - Pemberton Road

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but on my way home I unfortunately saw the Caretaker of the school dealing with a cat that had been fata…

Started by Dawn

1 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by tigha

Cat Stuff for sale

For sale due to lack of cat. And now moving from Archway to Haringey too. Email tom_gray2000@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested in anything.…

Started by Tom Gray

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Tom Gray

WE FOUND HIM!!! THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Oscar is a young neutered male tabby cat. Reward offered for info that leads to finding him. Missing since 7th September. Please check your…

Started by Katharine Tatum

12 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Katharine Tatum

Grey and White Cat - Do you own him or know who does?

We've had quite a few visits lately from a grey and white boy cat. He is very affectionate and happy to have some pats but now seems to wan…

Started by Robyn

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by LOUISA LIVERMORE

Missing white and tabby male cat

Has anyone seen our cat? He has been missing from Effingham Road since Wednesday night (5 June 2013). He is a small, neutered, male cat, ma…

Started by Jonny Naylor

4 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by tulips

Free Renal Cat Food

Lauren's recent post requesting things for her new cat Big Boy finally prompted my to tackle the cupboard of cat stuff I've been avoiding s…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

1 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Lauren

Lost black and white cat - Duckett Road/Cavendish Road area

My friend has lost her cat in Duckett Road area. He is called Loco and is a young slim adult male cat who looks a bit like a felix cat. No…

Started by tulips

28 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Sam R

CALLING ALL CAT LOVERS - stray cat in our garden

We have a large fluffy black and white (on paws, bib, whiskers and 1/2 a moustache) Tom that has been hanging around our garden for the las…

Started by arsenal delight

11 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Have you seen our one eyed cat?

Lost our ginger one eyed cat - Eade Rd? We haven't seen him since thursday evening. He is a ginger male who has had the snip and is distinc…

Started by Brin

4 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Sharon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service