Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'care' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

After-School Childcare Needed Hermitage Road Area - Immediate Start

Hi there, I am looking for someone to collect my son (4) from school, bring him home, make him dinner and look after him until I finish wor…

Started by NatashaN4

0 Nov 7, 2020

Haringey and Covid-19: looking forward at local health and care services

Haringey and Covid-19: looking forward at local health and care services – public meeting Date: Thursday 19 November 2020 Time: 3:30pm – 5…

Started by Isha

0 Nov 3, 2020

Working together to improve local health and care services – public meeting

Come along to Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group’s (CCG) public meeting which will focus on how we can all work together – health, volun…

Started by Isha

0 Sep 26, 2019

Lodger offering company and light care/help around the house/garden for cheaper rent

Hi, I'm looking for a room locally- ideally a cheap rate, in return for giving some help around the home with things like cooking, cleaning…

Started by Samantha Struthers

8 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Heidi Mirza

Cat care query

My cat is a very elderly British shorthair who wandered into our house 18 years ago and decided to stay. Last year he developed arthritis (…

Started by Michael Anderson

21 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Liilly Grenouille

Home From Hospital Service

The Home From Hospital Service at the Bridge Renewal Trust provides practical and emotional support to patients aged over 50 years old to r…

Started by Bridge Renewal Trust

0 Mar 1, 2016

Seeking nanny/babysitter for 3 afternoons/week, 3.15-6.15pm

Hello HOL, we're looking for a nanny or a babysitter in the N8 or N4 area who can care for our children 3.15-6.15pm three days a week. Curr…

Started by Tullie

0 Nov 3, 2015

Participants wanted for Barbican Open Lab Project. We want to hear your stories.

Unhinged Theatre Company is an experienced group of actors and improvisers We are looking to interview people who are involved with or hav…

Started by Lil

0 Apr 14, 2015

volunteering opportunity now until March- helping to keep older residents warm and healthy

Want to help people aged 60+ keep warm and healthy during the cold months this winter? Can you help an older person living in your neighbou…

Started by Rachel Fell

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Liz

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets Inc. to the rescue

As the excellent Wood Green Animal Shelter may find itself overwhelmed with lonely pets after the world comes to an end this Saturday, I'm…

Started by pamish

8 May 21, 2011
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service