Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'car clubs' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local car clubs

Hi all, I'm looking to book a car towards the end of next week and I'm wondering if it would be worth joining one of the local car clubs. D…

Started by Ayca

2 Aug 23, 2021
Reply by Alison P

Recommended Car Club

I fear the life of my car might be coming to an end when the ULEZ is extended to our area on 21 October this year. Are there any thoughts a…

Started by Peter

1 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by Harringay 4eva

Zipcar, Haringey's car club operator, to be bought by Avis

The global car hire firm Avis Budget has agreed to buy Zipcar, the world's biggest car-sharing firm, for $500m (£307m). Avis hopes to compl…

Started by Liz

14 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Rent your neighbour's car

SADLY WHIPCAR HAS NOW CLOSED   If you own a car that spends days at a time outside your home without moving, is it time to consider offeri…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

Zipcar/Streetcar

Has anyone used Zipcar/Streetcar? I'm wondering if it is as good as their advertising suggests. Is it easy to get a local car without havin…

Started by

24 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Alison P

How can we get more Street Car bays on the ladder?

We decided to give up our own car in lieu of Street Car Club membership about a year ago.  Despite seeing two separate in the local Haringe…

Started by Antoinette

17 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Cat

Reader Card for Streetcar members

For Streetcar members who reside in the Harringay Gardens area and would otherwise qualify for a Reader Card (to lower the traffic bollards…

Started by Andrew

0 Oct 9, 2009

Haringey's new car club scheme

According to the Council website, Haringey have just awarded Streetcar a contract to operate Haringey’s car club scheme, which will offer m…

Started by Alison P

24 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Alison P

Council Accused of Stalling on Car Club

This from the Hornsey & Crouch End Journal, 19th March, 2008: A pay-as-you-go car scheme will be on the road by summer, Haringey Counc…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by matt

Zipcar Car Sharing Club

I keep wondering about these clubs. Should I sell that gas guzzler....... Zipcar

Started by Hugh

8 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Paul

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service