Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bathroom face-lift - few jobs need doing

Hi everyone - can anyone recommend a builder/plumber who can: fit a new bath, a spot of tiling and fitting a bath shower screen? Many than…

Started by mrpye

5 Jan 14, 2020
Reply by kotkas

Looking for a builder for a small job

Can someone recommend a builder to sort out the base of my fireplace? Effectively the area under the granite fronting needs to be recemente…

Started by D S

3 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by D S

Builder highly recommended!!!

Hi all,  We have had our bathroom done last month by Ilir and his experienced team and we are very happy with it. The project has been very…

Started by Marie

4 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Marie

Recommended builder

Hi  We have recently had a lot of work done by a builder that was recommended to us - he has completed a loft conversion with en suite, new…

Started by Rebecca Thomas

25 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Rebecca Thomas

I want to recommend my great builder

Hi all, I live on the ladder and have used a great local builder for years, for which I want to post a recommendation on here as I know how…

Started by VG

0 Dec 18, 2019

Builder wanted- putting in a french drain and patio

Hi all, We have a huge issue with damp in the backroom of our flat. There's lovely black mold making it's way up the wall and the plaster h…

Started by Liv

7 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Liv

Reliable builder needed

Does anyone know of a good reliable builder? Drain pipe bringing damp in the cellar and may need replacing . Would Gareth do that kind of t…

Started by Christine

2 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Christine

Recommendation: carpenter + painting and general handy-work

I've recently had Karol help with some maintenance stuff at my home.  He is a skilled, qualified carpenter - from buiding walls and ceilin…

Started by Smithoix

0 Oct 2, 2019

Decking/covering for a roof terrace - recommendations for a builder please

I am looking to deck/cover my roof terrace (11m squared) and for someone to weld the gate back on which leads to the fire escape.  It would…

Started by CarolineK

6 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Natalie

Roof terrace recommendation

Hi, Can anybody recommend a company/builder for a roof terrace on a 1st floor flat on the Ladder? Many thanks!

Started by Veronica

9 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Natalie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service