Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'buggy' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free buggy

Red buggy with rain cover. The wheels are in bad condition and the rubber on them is very deteriorated. Maybe you would replace the wheels…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 on Friday

Quinny baby buggy and cot/pram for sale £40

3 wheeler baby buggy with pram and all the bits - blanket, covers, parasol, shopping bag/basket.  Near Homebase Green Lanes.  Contact barba…

Started by Barbara Kentish

1 Jun 19
Reply by Barbara Kentish

UPPAbaby Vista - chassis, bassinet and car seat adapter - FREE

UPPAbaby Vista - chassis, bassinet and car seat adapter - FREEUsed but in pretty good shape.Bassinet / cot for infants included. There is a…

Started by Shar

1 Aug 24, 2022
Reply by Shar

Wanted - toddler carrier backpack and McLaren buggy or similar

Hello - is anyone looking to sell on a foldable and preferably reclinable buggy? We are also in need of a back pack toddler carrier. Let me…

Started by Fiona

3 Feb 24, 2021
Reply by Fiona

UppaBaby cruz pram £75

2015-16 model. Includes seat (NO bassinet), bumper bar, rain cover, buggy board and a full set of new wheels (worth £70 alone, to be fitted…

Started by Lisa

1 Feb 6, 2021
Reply by Lisa

FREE: balance bike and travel stroller

We have the following items, both in good used condition, free to collect (from the ladder): - A child's Puky balance bike. The bike itself…

Started by Mike

4 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by Mike

Baby kit for sale

I have a number of things for sale, all used but in good condition: - Phil & Teds Dot double buggy with bassinet. Also rain cover, car…

Started by Fiona

2 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by josephine

Buggy Board - Anyone got one to sell / give away?

Hello - I'm on the lookout for a buggy board that will fit an iCandy Peach pram or a Babyzen (or ideally both!) Is anyone looking to sell o…

Started by Genevieve Margrett

0 Jun 28, 2019

Maclaren buggy and backpack

Hi We're looking to buy a second hand Maclaren, ideally one the reclines so I think Triumph or Mark II. Would rather buy locally if possibl…

Started by Fiona

3 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Rob

Mamas and Papas MPX travel system (pram + buggy) FOR SALE

Sturdy Ultima MPX travel system in used but good condition. Grey polka dot design. Ideal as secondary carrycot/pram/buggy. Forward- and pa…

Started by Siska

0 Sep 14, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service