Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'blend' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Cafe Blend"

I met Steve about a year ago when I tried to help point him in the right direction for finding a suitable premises for an organic cafe on G…

Started by Hugh

77 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Green Lanes on TV

I was interviewed about my exhibition at Blend today on live TV: https://www.facebook.com/PrynhawnDaS4C/videos/1173791789354659/

Started by haf weighton

0 Oct 19, 2016

Blend café on BBC World!

Did anybody else spot Harringay's own Blend cafe (http://www.localblend.co.uk) on BBC World's news feature on immigration policy, as it dis…

Started by Geoff

4 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Pav

Crochet Taster Session at Blend Sunday 13th 4-5pm

Hi all! I just wanted to promote a Crochet session that I am holding on Sunday at Blend. It is open to everyone. Materials will be provided…

Started by Charlene Sandy

7 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Angela

Harringay Exhibition at Blend Cafe

Hi all. I just wanted to let people know that I'm putting a few pieces up in Blend next Thursday that are all based on views from Harringay…

Started by Rosie Good

3 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by GMD

"One of the best cups of coffee in north London": Congratulations Blend

Photo: Hugh Flouch From a review of Blend just published on ViewLondon: "Who would have thought that one of the best cups of coffee to be…

Started by Hugh

20 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

Blend Opening Goes Down a Storm (Pictures)

Blend owners Linda and Steve were in shock as their new cafe filled up and queues developed at the counter and more people kept coming in.…

Started by Hugh

37 Jul 19, 2013

Air-conditioned babies

Hello Harringay parents, If you would like to meet up with other local parents, to share information or commiserate after a gruelling nigh…

Started by Amelia

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Amelia

Thanks to @LocalBlend

Thanks to new cafe Blend for allowing to me to drop off the free tickets to the Affordable Art Fair for another HoL member to collect - nic…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 11, 2013

Harringay's New Gallery Space

Blend includes a great gallery space in the rear of the cafe (I got there early to try and get a shot of the cafe empty - nearly - Hi Klaus…

Started by Hugh

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service