Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'betting shops' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Better Gambling Licence Hearing Saga Continues

After three starting time changes over the last week a a near non-appearnce of Haringey's legal team. The twice postponed hearing finally s…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 7, 2008

"Better" Gambling Licence Application Hearing Cancelled at Short Notice Again

Just before Christmas the Haringey Council Licensing Committee was due to hear the application for the "Better" licence application for the…

Started by Hugh

7 Feb 3, 2008
Reply by Alan Stanton

Gambling Super Arcade on our Doorstep

Town Hall Loses £50,000 in 'super arcade' Appeal Islington Tribune - by Roisin Gadelrab, 1 February 2008 A gaming company has won a crown…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Better" Gambling Licence Hearing Rescheduled

Following last night's post about the licence application hearing being cancelled again, I can now report that the hearing has been quickly…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 30, 2008

Licence Application for Betting Shop No. 3. Do You Want the Good News or the Bad News?

This morning I received notification that planning permission for the change of use of 48 Grand Parade was refused by Haringey Council. Th…

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by TTTH

An Invitation to our Councillors and MP

Tuesday January 29th, 7.30pm, at the Civic Centre, Wood Green. The final betting premises licence hearing for Green Lanes is due to be hea…

Started by PeterPiper

1 Jan 25, 2008

Harringay Makes the Gambling Act 2005, Front Page News!

I feel that perhaps I owe the community an explanation for bringing our High Street to national attention. I have to admit that I didn’t ex…

Started by PeterPiper

0 Jan 18, 2008

"Metrobet" (corner of Warham) Gambling Licence Application Goes to Appeal

This is where it starts to get really difficult. As expected Metrobet have lodged an appeal at the magistrate's court against Haringey Coun…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

HCW Member takes Bookies debate national

See Guardian story at Bookies set for dramatic boom on high street For the full newspaper version of this story with photo - see Local New…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Update on "Better" Betting shop licence application

The licence application hearing for Better , which was postponed just before Xmas as a result of one of the councillor committee members be…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 11, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service