Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'bees' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW BEE-KEEPING COURSE

Starting 23rd February for 20 weeks. Come and learn the theory and practice of keeping bees with tutor Ian Baily

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Feb 19, 2015

'WILDING UP HARINGEY' - BRINGING NATURE CLOSER

Hello there I'm really passionate about wildlife. Wildlife-friendly spaces are vital - no matter the size of the space. Be it a postage-st…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Jun 14, 2014

Give bees a helping hand in this hot weather and make a bee pond

Bees require quite a lot of water to survive. When it's hot out they may spend just as much time looking for water as they do for nectar..…

Started by Liz

6 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by tania

Britain needs bees ... bee-keeping course starts March 2013

Hot on the heals of our successful 2012 bee-keeping course ... we're ready to get going all over again. A fantastic opportunity to learn an…

Started by Living Under One Sun

6 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Living Under One Sun

Poorer Neighbourhoods Are The Bee's Knees

Researchers at Leeds University have found that poorer neighbourhoods were visited by twice as many bees than more affluent areas. The re…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 8, 2012

I'm looking for somewhere to keep bees

I wonder if anyone might be able to help me. I'm looking for somewhere to keep some bees, and wondered if anyone might know anywhere local…

Started by David Deane

30 Sep 19, 2011

Help Build the Biggest Bee House in the World!

Given the apparently high levels of interest in bee related stuff on HoL, I thought some readers would be interested in activity next wee…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 13, 2011

Save Our Bees Campaign

If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination,…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service