Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'bedroom' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flat to rent in Friern Barnet

I have a newly refurbished bright and modern one bedroom flat to rent out in N11, close to shops and bus links. Also close to New Southgate…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Oct 6, 2017

One bedroom flat to rent in Muswell Hill, with garden

I have a newly redecorated one bedroom flat in Muswell Hill available for rent by mid April or sooner. It is on the ground floor with a sma…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Mar 22, 2017

One bedroom flat to rent

Bright flat to rent in the Bowes Park area. One double bedroom on the 2F of a Victorian conversion (£250 pw) close to Bowes Park and Bounds…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Helen Myers

One bedroom flat to rent in Muswell Hill

I have a bright, quiet and conveniently located flat available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated, with fitted…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Nov 4, 2016

Flats to let in Muswell Hill

I have 2 bright, quiet and conveniently located flats available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated, with fitted…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Helen Myers

1 bed flats to let in Muswell Hill

I will shortly have 2 bright, quiet and conveniently located flats available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Sep 30, 2016

For sale: IKEA LEKSVIK kids bedroom furniture

Hello there! We are selling a kids bedroom set from IKEA, LEKSVIK collection. Includes: -wardrobe with bottom drawers (inside two shelves a…

Started by Emilie

3 Jul 2, 2016

Female looking for a room to rent in Wood Green, Bounds Green, Crouch End, Muswell Hill or nearby.

A female friend is in urgent need of a room to rent as her present home is unsatisfactory.  She can pay up to £115 a week. Less would be b…

Started by Neil

0 Dec 3, 2015

FOR SALE - Ikea child bedroom - HENSVIK range

Hello, I am selling from the Ikea Hensvik children range: bed with slats and guard rail (+ mattress for free if you wish - impeccable, no s…

Started by Blanche

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Blanche

Home swap - new eco-friendly two bedroom flat for grabs

Hello everyone  I am looking to swap homes with another council or housing association tenant. I have a great flat with two double bedroom…

Started by Jo

3 Jun 21, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service