Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'barking to gospel oak line' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Goblin

I had a look at the londonist today and this was top of the pile. I'd imagine its already been posted and discussed but..... https://london…

Started by andy h

4 Mar 1, 2019
Reply by Dave W

BARKING - GOSPEL OAK TRAIN CRISIS LATEST

TRAIN CRISIS: TfL FINALLY ACTS! 3 BORROWED TRAINS BROUGHT IN BUT TfL JUST KICKS THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD TRAIN SERVICE COLLAPSE NOW DUE BY MA…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Feb 10, 2019

Barking - Gospel Oak New Year Train Crisis

BGORUG has just posted on its website a review of the crisis that is just about to engulf the service. It finds that Transport for London (…

Started by Glenn Wallis

10 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Alison Prater

London Overground Barking - Gospel Oak Latest News From BGORUG

This week has been a hectic week for BGORUG, with new developments occurring daily, sometimes more frequently. Information about the reduce…

Started by Glenn Wallis

2 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Louisa Spivack

LONDON OVERGROUND BARKING - GOSPEL OAK LATEST NEWS FROM BGORUG

This bulletin was issued by BGORUG this morning YET MORE PAIN BEFORE ANY GAIN!   NEW TRAINS DELAYED YET AGAIN As previously reported, the…

Started by Glenn Wallis

1 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Don

London Overground Barking - Gospel Oak Latest News From BGORUG

BGORUG issued two press releases yesterday and these are now up on our website: "Can't take the train crush? Take the bus!"  https://tinyur…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Oct 11, 2018

BGORUG Press Release: Rail Users Stand by their Claim!

Rail user group furious as their press release, detailing the severe disruption that happened on the Barking - Gospel Oak rail line on 29 A…

Started by Glenn Wallis

3 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Glenn Wallis

BGORUG Press Release in Disruption Weds Eve 29 Aug

Luckily I saw the situation delevoping on RealTimeTrains & OpenTrainTimes and managed to a warning out to most of those attending our m…

Started by Glenn Wallis

4 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Information Wanted re Serious Incident Involving an Lo Barking - Gospel Oak Train on Friday 31/08/2018

I have received credible reports of a serious incident in the Harringay area during Friday afternoon, 31 August 2018 that involved a London…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Sep 2, 2018

Barking - Gospel Oak Overground Update

This August bank holiday weekend the service will only operate between Gospel Oak and South Tottenham. To get further east, walk to Seven S…

Started by Glenn Wallis

6 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Anka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service