Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'bar' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Bar Work - Green Lanes

The Langham Club is looking to hire additional staff to support the Club’s bar operations on a casual / non-contracted-hours basis. The Lan…

Started by The Langham Club

0 May 10, 2023

Music, Comedy & Poetry - Performers Wanted!

Calling all performers! Polish your spoons, tune up your guitar, limber up yer singing voice and sharpen up your bardic skills to perform M…

Started by Stephen Weaver

0 Jan 21, 2022

Vacancy for Bar Manager - Langham Club

Situated on Green Lanes in the heart of Harringay, the Langham Club is a family-friendly bar, events space and social club run for the bene…

Started by The Langham Club

0 Oct 18, 2021

Free bar stools 80cm high

Please contact me to collect  N15  I only have 2 Thanks 

Started by Karla

6 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Karla

Fantastic meal at Moka

I know this won't be news to some people, but I just wanted to say what a fantastic Mauritian-inspired meal we had at Moka last night. They…

Started by Kate

4 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Peta

Front of House Vacancy at Local Bar/Cafe

The Step (www.thestep.co.uk) is a thriving bar & cafe at the heart of the local community in Bowes Park, north London. We are looking f…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Jan 17, 2016

Part-time bar/server positions available at the Three Compasses, High Street, Hornsey

We are currently recruiting part-time bar/wait staff at our new pub, the Three Compasses on the High Street, Hornsey. If you are interested…

Started by Adam Frewer

2 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Adam Frewer

Come to the KABARET - exciting new Cafe/ Bar/ venue opens in Wood Green

Exciting news - on 1st September Kabaret the new Cafe/Bar @ Karamel, 4 Coburg Road, N22 6UJ - opens its doors! Kabaret will offer an imagin…

Started by Louise Wallis

0 Aug 31, 2014

Job Vacancy at The Step

The Step is a bar, café & gallery at the heart of the community in Bowes Park N22. We are expanding our small team and looking for a mo…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Apr 17, 2014

Assistant Chef Vacancy at The Step

Assistant Chef – minimum 3 years experience The Step (www.thestep.co.uk) is a bar, cafe & gallery aiming to kick-start the regeneration…

Started by Nell Riches

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service