Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'baby' (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby Girls Clothes 9-12 months £5

A bundle of mostly 9-12 girls clothes. £5 for all 14 items Majority is H&M 9-12 The jeans are John Rocha 6-9 months, and the white long…

Started by Lisa

1 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Lisa

Baby Walker wanted

Hello, we're looking for a baby walker for our 6 mo old, preferably one with adjustable height. If you have a used one that you are looking…

Started by Anna P

4 Feb 13, 2019
Reply by Anna P

Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by tulips

0 Feb 7, 2019

Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 17, 2019

Looking to borrow baby car seat - Australia approved URGENT!

Hello Does anyone have a carseat suitable for a 3 month old that is Australian approved that I could borrow for December? Packing up to go…

Started by Claire

3 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by maggie

IKEA Baby cot for Free

I have a cot to give away. I actually got it for free from someone on here so now I no longer need it it's only right to pass it on to a ne…

Started by Charlene Sandy

3 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Tanyeem H

Maclaren buggy and backpack

Hi We're looking to buy a second hand Maclaren, ideally one the reclines so I think Triumph or Mark II. Would rather buy locally if possibl…

Started by Fiona

3 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Rob

Free baby stuff

We have the following available for collection only any evening this week from N15 6SL: Ikea Sniglar baby change table with change mat Baby…

Started by Lucy B

2 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Lucy B

For Sale - Baby Tommy Hilfiger Red Puffa Jacket (12-18months)

Red Tommy Hilfiger Puffer Jacket for sale, 12-18 months although quite petite sizing. Super warm as filled with feather down. Excellent con…

Started by Grace

0 Oct 6, 2018

For Sale: Uppababy Cruz Pram + extras

We have an Uppababy Cruz pram (2014) for sale with loads of extras. We have made good use of it and its a very nice pram to push around. It…

Started by Nanz

0 Aug 19, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service