Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'artist' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The N22 Open Studios

It’s that time of year again when N22 artists and makers open their studios to the public for a weekend packed full of art and creativity.…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Oct 25, 2019

Artist wanted!

A music bar on green lanes is looking for artists to exhibit for one month periods. PM me if you are interested!

Started by Peter Chalk

6 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by tim p

Looking for local street/mural artist to bring to life a new cafe in Stroud Green!

Does anyone know of good artists to decorate a shutter for a new cafe opening in the area? Thanks Kate

Started by Kate Matheson

2 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Vicky Broddle

Graffiti artist required

I'm looking for someone to do a mural on my sons bedroom wall. She or he needs to be good a characters. Please get in touch if you want to…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

3 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Konrad B

Bruce Castle Museum's Paintings are online (along with many more from public collections across the UK)

Hi, I thought you may (or may not!) be interested in a website called Your Paintings which aims to show the entire UK national collection o…

Started by Charlotte

0 Jul 18, 2014

Temporary creative space needed

As a local artist, I am seeking a free and temporary creative space (as close to Turnpike Lane as possible). The requirements are quite ba…

Started by James Straffon

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Alix

Arts on the Parkland Walk

I'm trying to gauge the interest for some kind of arts event on the Parkland Walk for the summer of 2014. The idea would be to have artists…

Started by Simon Olley

1 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by ant

Student or local photographer for pet portrait

I'm looking for someone local to photograph my sister's cat in her home as a gift. We'll want 4-5 photos. Would be nice to see other exampl…

Started by Sophie Smith

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Amanda

The Banc Resturant In West Green Road N15 is looking for local musicians and artsists

“I was in there last night & one of the owners was telling me that they’re looking for musicians to play there at weekends also for l…

Started by clyde

0 Mar 29, 2012

Looking for a small studio to rent

Hi, Im a local (n17) video artist looking for a small studio to rent in the area.   Something secure and somewhere I can make moderate nois…

Started by Jude

6 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Jude

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service