Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two art exhibitions for local history nerds at Bruce Castle Museum

Two interesting looking exhibitions at Bruce Castle Museum this winter that look right up the street of all of us local history heads. With…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 2, 2014

UPDATE: Life Drawing Classes Starting in Tottenham in the New Year

Hello, Quick update on the drop-in life drawing classes starting in Tottenham every Thursday evening from 16th January. Inserted below is t…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Nov 18, 2013

Wanted: artist / graphic designer to help infant school

The Friends of South Harringay are looking for someone to help with designing posters, leaflets etc for school events, to support fund rais…

Started by GillianM

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Isabelle

TOUCH TYPISTS NEEDED FOR HIDDEN RIVER FESTIVAL PROJECT

A Book In A Day/A Book Of The Day at the Hidden River Festival. With the help of the public, local artist-publishers Simon Lewandowski and…

Started by Simon Lewandowski

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Simon Lewandowski

Meet Up Tomorrow at Bruce Castle Museum - 1pm - Join us if you're free!

Hello HOLers! A few locals are meeting up to go and see the Rosalind Davis exhibition tomorrow at Bruce Castle. This is a social group for…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 23, 2013

Art Everywhere: http://arteverywhere.org.uk/

Has anyone spotted any of these posters yet in Harringay? I heard there was one up near Turnpike Lane? Laura

Started by Charlotte

8 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Ms

Euroart Open Studios - Meet Up with Tottenham Art Group

Hello Everyone, Normally I only plan one meet up a month for the Tottenham Art Group to keep it manageable for everyone but will be putting…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 1, 2013

Thurs 30th May, 7pm - Social Meet Up For Locals

Hello hello, I wanted to let people know about an extra social meet up planned for next Thursday 30th May.  The Tottenham Art Group have te…

Started by Taz Gray

0 May 24, 2013

May Meet Up at Bernie Grant Centre Next Sat 18th May - Socials for Locals

Hello, I recently started the Tottenham Art Group which is a social meet up group for people living in and around Tottenham to get together…

Started by Taz Gray

4 May 19, 2013
Reply by Taz Gray

Looking for a sewing machine to borrow or take off anybody's hands if not in use....

Hi there, I am looking to borrow or even better to take away anybody's unwanted sewing machine which has been gathering dust, hasn't been u…

Started by Taz Gray

10 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Green Lens Studios

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service