Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'area forum' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Christmas Wish List no 2: Can we help to get Area Assemblies to work?

Those of you who have been on the site for a while will know another of my (many) obsessions is the Area Assembly which I have many problem…

Started by Liz

11 Dec 21, 2010

Crouch End Area Assembly Fair - why not in Harringay?

Just been reading about the Crouch End AA fair on the Haringey website. I reproduce the text below: "There was something for everyone to g…

Started by Liz

8 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Huren Marsh

"Local democracy needs changes"

The following letter to the editor of theH ornsey Journal is reproduced here at the request of its author (who doesn't himself has access t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Shaping the Area Assembly Meetings in 2010

As a result of previous discussions on this site, I wrote to Gina Adamou, the Chair of our area assembly, to ask some questions about the w…

Started by Hugh

31 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

How much is the allowance to be Chair of Area Assembly? Go on have a guess...

(See also What your Councillors Cost You)   Go on have a guess...£500?, £1,000?, £5,000? Give up? Well, I was slightly flabbergasted to d…

Started by Liz

39 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Gina Adamou

Detailed Area Assembly Agenda

Below is a detailed agenda for the next Area Assembly: Ok, so it's not for the Harringay area. But it'd be nice to have, eh, two weeks a…

Started by Hugh

22 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Did Anyone Receive an Invitation to This?

Cllr Brian Haley, cabinet member for environment and conservation, and chair of the forum said: “The enthusiastic response to this forum d…

Started by WightmanPaul

18 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Unprofessional area assembly meetings

Once again Haringey Council have let the local residents down by their unprofessional behaviour. The invitation to St Ann’s and Harringay A…

Started by Margaret Fowler

6 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by PeterPiper

Traffic Meeting last night

Just wondered what people thought of the meeting last night? Do you think it will prove to be productive? I personally felt that we should…

Started by RuthE

30 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

St Ann's & Harringay AREA ASSEMBLY

Some advice needed please! I notice the above Assembly assembles tomorrow evening, Tuesday 2nd December at 7.30pm in the Salvation Army Hal…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

20 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Adam

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service