Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'area assembly' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Ann's & Harringay Area Forum - 1st July 2014 at 6.30pm Cyprus Kitchen, Green Lanes N8

Come and have your say about issues that affect you. Agenda issues here http://www.minutes.haringey.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=219&a

Started by Karen Alexander

26 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Liz to lead rubbish session at this week's Area Assembly

Allons enfants de Harringay, Le jour de gloire est arrivé !   This week's Area Assembly is the first under its new chair, Cllr Zena Brabaz…

Started by Hugh

59 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

Harringay to pioneer use of digital media to open up area forums

Following HoL's use of Twitter at last summer's area forum, the Council is to pioneer the use of digital media at the Harringay & St An…

Started by Hugh

22 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Hugh

'Storify' of HoL's live tweets of new style area assembly

I know with complete certainty that no one was was out drinking last night. No one was relaxing with their family or out having a meal with…

Started by Hugh

26 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Alison P

Area Committees for Haringey and some very frank commentary on current arrangements

I'm not sure how I've managed to fail posting about this given that I've been aware of it since last year. But, given my less than optimal…

Started by Hugh

16 May 1, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

AREA ASSEMBLIES CANCELLED

Just been emailed that all future Area Assemblies cancelled (due to budget cuts) until further notice thus restricting residents access to…

Started by Lesley Ramm

6 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Leader of the council at next Area Assembly

Those of you who joined the conversations before Christmas about the financial position of the Council and the proposed cuts may be interes…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 4, 2011

My Christmas Wish List no 2: Can we help to get Area Assemblies to work?

Those of you who have been on the site for a while will know another of my (many) obsessions is the Area Assembly which I have many problem…

Started by Liz

11 Dec 21, 2010

Crouch End Area Assembly Fair - why not in Harringay?

Just been reading about the Crouch End AA fair on the Haringey website. I reproduce the text below: "There was something for everyone to g…

Started by Liz

8 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Huren Marsh

"Local democracy needs changes"

The following letter to the editor of theH ornsey Journal is reproduced here at the request of its author (who doesn't himself has access t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service