Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale - Rustic Solid Oak Dining Set - 6ft extending table and six brown leather chairs

£200 or vno Beautiful solid oak extendable dining table with six matching brown leather chairs. Accepts all well known types of cuisine inc…

Started by Chris brock

2 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Chris brock

2 Sunny rooms to let in houseshare, Seven Sisters. Mature long term tenants preferred. Ref needed. Deposit required. Rent £350 and £400 per month, bills extra.

Started by Candy

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Marc B

for sale lovely toy farm £10 - for collection from Sydney Road, N8. All farm buildings dismantle and animals are included.

Started by Christina Davis

3 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Christina Davis

Give or Take event Saturday Nov 1st Organised by the North London Waste Authority & London Community Resource Network

Hi All! Just a quick heads up the NLWA and LCRN are organising a string of Free Give or Take Days. The next event is tomorrow 1st November…

Started by Liz Douglas

0 Oct 31, 2014

Burglary on Beresford Road

Please please help if you can. Tonight our flat was broken in to. We had a brand new bike stollen, as well as a lot of irreplaceable vintag…

Started by ES123

11 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by ES123

Handyman Available and Highly Recommended

If anyone is looking for a handyman I would like to recommend  my friend Abdel. He can fix just about anything and has worked wonders on my…

Started by bamako

0 Oct 6, 2014

HELP! LOST B/W cat/skinny kitten ROSEBERRY GARDENS!!! 8pm TONIGHT,

Please please please, if you live on the even number side of roseberry gardens or in the surrounding area can you please have a look in you…

Started by Eggs on toast

8 May 13, 2014
Reply by Eggs on toast

FREE! 2 hanging rails, Protein powder, and lining paper

Bit of a random collection, but I have the following going free if you can collect: - 2 new hanging rails for clothes. These are from Argos…

Started by Sophie Smith

6 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Phil and Ted double pushchair for sale

Black Phil and Ted sport (I think or E3) good condition, with rain cover.  Would like £150 but will consider offers.

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

0 Nov 23, 2012

Is there any dad and baby activities on the weekend?

Hello I have to work for a few hours on Saturday or Sunday and my partner looks after our little 13 month old daughter, and now because its…

Started by Marika

2 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Marika

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service