Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'ally pally' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Soundcheck for Ally Pally fireworks = pretty loud

Anyone else hearing how loud the music from (I presume) Ally Pally is today @ 15:45 I wonder if it's a wind direction thing, I don't rememb…

Started by adamvietnam

0 Nov 3, 2023

Ally Pally firework tickets.

Re=listing due to timewasters. Three tickets @ £15 each, list price inc the ticketing charge. To pay by bank transfer and I can email to yo…

Started by pamish

1 Nov 5, 2022
Reply by pamish

So You Thought You Knew Ally Pally?

Not sure if anyone saw this on the BBC website today. A hidden corner of Ally Pally whose walls we have all gone past, but possibly never k…

Started by Justin Guest

8 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by ROY BOWKER

Drive in Film Club returns to Ally Pally in April

Drive-In Film Club is the old-skool American drive-in cinema you've always wanted to go to but never knew existed. The concept is simple: t…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Liz

Consultations on the Future of Ally Pally

Alexandra Palace is holding a special consultation session for members of the Friends of the Park and other friends’ of groups on the 8th a…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 30, 2014

5 quid tours of historic Ally Pally for one weekend only *booking required*

Buy tickets

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Matt

Fireworks, from the terrace.

Video here. A little 2 1/2 minute wobbly video as a flavour of the fireworks, from the terrace - I was quite astonished to find myself just…

Started by pamish

5 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by pamish

Two tickets for Ally Pally fireworks

I have two tickets going for the fireworks tonight. I know it's short notice, but we unfortunately can no longer attend. I'll let them both…

Started by Cat

12 Nov 2, 2013

Fireworks at Ally Pally are BACK!!

not sure if this has been posted, but, FAB NEWS!!! Fireworks are back at Ally Pally this year. after a two (or is it three??) year hiatus…

Started by Ed Gorman

17 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Ally Pally's Victorian Theatre Reborn: See the Future

CGI image of Ally Pally's Victorian theatre after regeneration (Image by Farrells, used with the kind permission of Alexandra Palace)   Las…

Started by Hugh

34 May 16, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service