Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'activities' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Activity based membership programme for over 50s in Haringey

Find out more: https://www.haringeycircle.com/ Haringey Circle is a local, independent, social enterprise offering a membership-based pro…

Started by Public Voice

0 Sep 6, 2021

Festival of learning - a series of free workshop @ The Community Hub.

Monday 11th June - Yoga with Jude10.15am - 11.45am Friday 15th June - Knitting and Embroidery with Marie2.00pm - 4.00pm Tuesday 19t…

Started by The Community Hub

0 Jun 5, 2018

Love Wood Green Festival Coming in September

We're looking forward to hosting the first Love Wood Green Festival and hope to see some of you there! Featuring the 21st annual N22 Open S…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Aug 21, 2017

Wildlife and Nature Trail for Parkland Walk

Help create an exciting new place for wildlife exploration and discovery.   There are few places in the borough where people can find out a…

Started by Simon Olley

0 Feb 27, 2016

Fairland Park Planting Day - Sunday 19th April - 11-2

Started by woody

3 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by ant

FREE Easter Half Term Activities

Free Half Term Fun, Something for all ages Monday 30th March- Drama Workshop for 6yrs + 3-5pm - At the Hub Tuesday 31st March- Little Ones…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Mar 31, 2015

Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

Hello local mums and dads, Would you like more baby activity classes in the Wood Green/Tottenham area (beyond drop in’s)? As a mum of an 8…

Started by Michelle F

24 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Amy Cooper-Wright

Haringey Rhinos Youth Rugby is back! Sunday 7 September

Is your child aged 5 to 17? Would they like to try playing rugby union? If so, come and try rugby with the Haringey Rhinos Youth Teams.  We…

Started by Haringey Youth Rugby

0 Sep 2, 2014

Parents of under 10s: let me know where you find activities to do at home!

My work (for a science charity) is developing a project which needs some feedback from parents of children under 10. I'd be very grateful i…

Started by Olympia Harvey

3 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Liz

Suggestions for daytime activities and playmates for my nearly 4 year old daughter mon to weds daytime?

Hello! Just wondered if you could help? My daughter is too old for baby and toddler playgroups, but too young to go to school.  Her birthda…

Started by Jo W

4 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Jo W

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service